Our Client is seeking a Mobile Software Engineer-iOS who will design and develop software applications (apps) for mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. Collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications while working in a fast-paced environment. Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality while keeping up to date with terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
You may be a great fit for Mobile Software Engineer position IF…
- You have a passion for creating mobile applications that will change the way that thousands of physicians practice medicine.
- You are responsible for translating code into user-friendly applications.
- You thrive working in an energetic, dynamic and highly creative environment along with a group of highly talented, passionate and successful individuals.
- Manage full software development life cycle including testing, implementation, and auditing.
- Perform product design, bug verification, and beta support which may require research and analysis.
- Troubleshoot and solve complicated software issues.
- Research technical problems and suggests improvements for all iOS applications.
- Develop on Apple iOS.
- Identify and plan for new features.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences.
Skills & Requirements:
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience creating software applications for iPhones, and iPads.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store.
- Knowledge of Swift and Objective-C. Experience working with applications running in hybrid mode (preferable).
- Experience with implementing Unit Testing.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Experience with third-party libraries (frameworks) and APIs.
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication; teamwork; detailed-oriented.
- Strong commitment to quality.
- XCode, SonarQube, Buildkite, Fastlane, SwiftUI, Git, Bitbucket, design patterns.
- Experience working in Scrum.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, however, will consider experience or demonstrated knowledge in lieu of a degree.