We are searching for an accountable, multitalented data engineer to facilitate the operations of our data scientists. The data engineer will be responsible for employing machine learning techniques to create and sustain structures that allow for the analysis of data while remaining familiar with dominant programming and deployment strategies in the field. During various aspects of this process, you should collaborate with coworkers to ensure that your approach meets the needs of each project.
- Our client is a leading global analytics and decision sciences provider, delivering solutions that help companies drive digital transformation and use data to gain a competitive advantage. With analytics solutions that provide a 360-degree view of the digital consumer, fuel machine learning capabilities, and support artificial intelligence.
- We specialize in Predictive Modeling, Marketing Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications.
About the Role:
Primary Skills : Airflow, Python, SQL
Secondary Skills: Unix, Big Data
- Very strong SQL skills – know advanced level SQL coding (windows functions, CTEs, dynamic variables, Hierarchical queries, Materialized views etc).
- Able to think through complex solutions in a simple yet optimized way – like Query optimization, creating temp/custom tables vs views, business views for reporting .
- Use the existing eco system/internal tools and think to automate the data pipelines.
- For this role you would need experience in Python, Airflow, HIVE/Presto, Cloud databases