• Architect solutions and provide subject matter expertise in cloud solutions including architecting and providing life cycle management for secure cloud based workloads.
• Architect cloud migration solutions using proven methodologies and tools
• Demonstrate to our customers a deep understanding of governance, compliance, and cyber security (ATO, System Security, Risk Management, Incident Management)
• Experience working with Infrastructure and Cloud solutions (AWS), and related company products and services and well versed in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings
• Experience working with tools and services in the areas of Cloud orchestration, configuration management, monitoring, log aggregation and other associated service areas
• Experience with Cloud system and application migration and generation of related business cases
• Knowledge designing CI/CD tool chain, PaaS, and enabling DevOps in a Cloud environment
Experience in creating, configuring and maintaining Infrastructure on AWS Cloud services including Glue, EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, SNS, CloudFront, CloudWatch and IAM.
Design and Develop ETL Processes in AWS Glue to migrate Campaign data from external source like S3, ORC/Parquet/Text Files into AWS Redshift.
Working in devops tools like Jenkins,docker, Database migration from legacy systems to new solutions
Secondary Skill : Databricks, Python, Spark sql and strong Data warehousing understanding.
Design conceptual, logical and physical data models using tools like ER Studio, Erwin, etc.